RaaS: Readiness as a Service
Are Your Customers Ready?
Less than 30% of small and medium sized businesses have developed effective plans to deal with emergencies, crises and disasters.
Options for planning are limited—inadequate templates from the Internet, expensive software packages, and very expensive consultants. The learning curve is steep and all too often securing the focus and buy-in from key contributors is difficult in the face of competing day to day priorities
Modular DPS, in collaboration with our partner, Readysmith Advisers Limited, have developed a unique channel solution called Readiness as a Service (RaaS) to remove this pain and risk for your customers. Readysmith Advisers Limited are veterans with an average of 19 years’ experience in developing readiness plans for our clients. This SaaS offering, delivered through a strategic alliance with Readysmith Advisers Limited, complements the service provider’s existing products and service offerings while providing a comprehensive and integrated solution for addressing sustainable business recovery for your customers.
- Deliver a professional, comprehensive service to get ready for emergencies, crises and disasters at a reasonable price, readily supported through access to, industry recognized, expert advisers
- Leverage the business impact assessment and remediation analysis to promote your particular solution delivery capabilities and expertise
- Build and expand your branding and value proposition in one of the most topical and relevant service areas in business today
Key Client Benefits:
- Development of a comprehensive plan for recovery of operations using a secure wiki-based web-hosted service. The resulting Ready Plan will address Emergency Response, Crisis Management, Business Continuity and IT Recovery.
- A base Ready Plan with 80% of what your customer needs in a plan to continue critical business operations.
- 12 web-based work modules to guide your customer through the development and implementation process for a Ready Plan. Each work module has explanatory text, diagrams, pictures, and online tutorials designed to guide the customer every step of the way.
- Wiki based tools to collaborate with the customer’s assigned Adviser and colleagues, including a blog and customer discussion forum.
- Clients can work at their own pace, seek our advice and guidance when they need it and build their organization’s response capabilities painlessly.
- In the event of a crisis, emergency or disaster, our committed telephone support and advice throughout the incident is provided.
[prezi id=’http://prezi.com/50ykug_ytrqi/readiness-as-a-service-from-modular-dps/’ width=’600′]