Cloud backup is quickly becoming a very appealing data protection option for many IT organizations.
Many have already made the move or are carefully considering moving data protection to a private, public, or hybrid cloud. A successful move to cloud backup requires ensuring data protection requirements are met while overcoming or mitigating the issues associated with traditional data protection methodologies.
Modular DPS Cloud Backup solutions offers an MSP a Data Backup and BC/DR service that they , in turn, can offer their clients a Secure, Reliable and Cost Effective approach to securing their Data. Whether the Data is located on a individual Laptop or Smartphone, a Remote Office or an entire Data Centre.
Data protection is a crucial operation required for both regulatory and corporate compliance – including Data Backup, BC/DR requirements. The ongoing paradigm shift to virtualized servers combined with escalating data protection requirements has made it exceedingly difficult for many IT organizations to keep up. From capturing the data being protected to testing and validating recoverability of that data, meeting recovery point (RPO) as well as recovery time objectives (RTO) have made data protection frequently a “crapshoot”.
In summary we offer a solution that provides:
- Effective agentless backup/recovery.
- Extensive support for virtualized servers, OS, structured data applications (databases, ERP, and email application).
- Data reduction technologies including incremental backup, local deduplication, global deduplication, and compression.
- Restore validation with autonomic data healing of “bad” data.
- User enabled simple online one-pass restores.
- Encrypted transmission and storage of protected data with simplified key management.
- Flexible backup and recovery RPO & RTO granularity options.
- Automatically move protected data based on its age/value to correlated storage tier.
- Scalable backend and front-end architectures.
- Private and public cloud integration.
For further information contact us today.